Dental Payment Plan
Our aim is to provide high quality dental care and treatment in a relaxed, comfortable and safe environment. We are as a practice committed to continuing professional development keeping abreast of advances in modern dentistry. To ensure we maintain the high standards our patients expect. It is becoming increasingly important for us to accurately match the needs of our patients to resources we have available.
Research shows that preventative dentistry delivered on a regular basis greatly reduces the risk of dental disease and provides a platform for a lifetime of improved oral health.
We aim to encourage such an approach and with this in mind we have designed our dental care plan to reward loyal patients, allowing us to plan your dental care more effectively, to provide the best chance of keeping you dentally fit and to reduce the need for future treatment.
If you join the plan, you will have the peace of mind that your preventative dental care will be covered by a convenient monthly payment. Our plan also provides a designated treatment coordinator who will be available to answer any queries you may have.Your benefits
- All your preventative dental care is included
- Payment by convenient monthly direct debit allowing you to budget
- Guaranteed registration with the practice and continuing access to your regular dentist
- Early identification of dental problems to prevent pain discomfort and inconvenience
- Appointment times to suit you wherever possible
- Discount on treatment fees
Who is our plan for?
Our Plan is designed for patients who wish to attend the practice on a regular basis and have peace of mind that their preventative dental care is covered.
What does our plan include?
- The dental plan is £20.00 per month and covers:
- 2 x examination appointments with the dentist
- 2 x 30 minute Hygienist appointment
- Routine x-rays as required
- Diet and Oral Health advice
- 10 % discount on Private Fees
How do you join the plan?
To join the Practice Plan or for more information or to book a consultation please contact the reception on 020 8599 0040
In addition to your first monthly payment, a one off registration of £15.00 per person will be charged and this can be included in your first direct debit payment.
If you choose to leave the plan for any reason you can do so by simply giving us one months notice in writing.
For further information please contact reception or ask to speak to the treatment coordinator.